- General Information
- Purchase or charge your tickets in advance to avoid long lines at the box office on performance nights, especially for musicals, children's shows, and the holiday show in December. The easiest and fastest way to buy tickets any time is online. And by buying online and printing tickets at home you can go directly to your seats and avoid the long will call lines! Just click on the "Online Ticket Sales" link above. We accept VISA, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. The box office is open Monday through Friday from 10-5 pm. at 30 Front Street in Putnam, Connecticut. Credit card reservations may also be made by calling 860-928-7887. All admission is reserved seating. To get good seats for the performance you want, always reserve or purchase your tickets as early as possible. We cannot guarantee Season, Flex and Laugh Pass holders their preferred seats and shows if they wait until the last minute.
- Online Ticket Sales
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. Therefore, it is important to be aware of the following information prior to ordering tickets:
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and PayPal are accepted via the online ticket ordering website.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided on the order form for online ticket orders. We encourage patrons to print that email and bring it to the Theatre to expedite box office handling. Patrons using the "Print Tickets at Home" feature will be able to bypass the box office line. "Will Call" tickets will be held at the door and available for pickup 45 minutes prior to show time. Please bring a photo ID when picking up tickets. Tickets will only be issued to the person whose name appears on the online ticket order form. TNECT reserves the right to resell "Will Call" tickets not picked up five minutes prior to the start of a show.
- Ticket Policy
- Refunds and Exchanges:
There are no refunds or exchanges of any kind except as provided below.
Patrons are encouraged to check this website for cancellations and/or other performance notices prior to a show.
Inclement Weather Policy:
If we hold a performance during inclement weather, we do not refund/exchange tickets.
In the rare event a performance is canceled due to weather or other unanticipated reasons, patrons may receive (at the discretion of TNECT) complimentary tickets to a "make-up" performance, alternative show night tickets (if applicable/available), or a refund.
Please contact TNECT for more information and/or to receive ticket option.
- Facility Fee
- The Theater of Northeastern Connecticut takes its mission to present quality theatre and entertainment to our community very seriously, and recognizes that ticket pricing has to remain reasonable and competitive for our patrons, members, and donors. Although the TNECT is a non-profit organization, we incur the same administrative and overhead expenses as similar for-profit theater and box-office facilities. The TNECT Facility Fee helps us offset expenses which include, but are not limited to, box office equipment leases, ticket printing costs, reservation system expenses, technology fees, maintenance and capital improvement expenses, and credit card surcharges. Please contact the TNECT Business Office for more information or questions regarding the Facility Fee.
- Group Rates
- Group Rates:
Please call (860) 928-7887 for information on group rates over 10 individuals.
- Special Needs
- If you have special needs or are attending with a group of 10 or more, special arrangements can be made by calling the Theatre office at (860) 928-7887 least five days before the performance with your request.
Please reserve special seating for patrons with wheelchairs.
Ticket and Reservation Information
Individual Ticket Prices
The prices listed below are for individual tickets for season shows. Please click on the "Season and Flex Passes" link above for information regarding those prices.
Adults - $20*
Children/Students/Senior Citizens - $16*
Adults - $24*
Children/Students/Senior Citizens - $21*
- By buying online and printing tickets at home you can go directly to your seats and avoid the long will call lines!
- A $2.00 facility fee is assessed in addition to the face value of each ticket price. Please click on the "Facility Fee" link below for more information regarding this fee.
- Additional fees may apply to online customers who choose to take advantage of additional (but optional) convenience services. Please see the online ticket order form for more details.
- Senior Citizens are considered age 60 or older.
- Children 3 and older must have a ticket.
- All Season/Flex Pass policies also apply to the Laugh Pass.
Season & Flex Passes
For those who frequently attend our main stage productions, we offer Season and Flex Passes.
A Season Pass offers the most savings and allows entry to all seven main season shows. If you prefer more flexibility at a lower price, we offer a Flex Pass, which allows you to choose any four shows. Please note that a Flex Pass may only be used for different shows in a season and does not qualify for multiple performances of the same show. In addition, Season and Flex Passes are not valid for use at special events.
All admission is reserved seating. Season and Flex Pass holders MUST call the Box Office at (860) 928-7887 to make reservations for the seats and performance they plan to attend. This is especially important for musicals and the holiday show in December. We cannot guarantee Season and Flex Pass holders their preferred seats and shows if they wait until the last minute.
The prices for Season and Flex Passes are listed below.
Season Pass (All Main Season Shows) - available mid-October 2017 for 2018 season
Adults - $120 That's $10 LOWER than 2017!
Seniors/Students - $105
Flex Pass (Any 4 Main Season Shows)
Adults - $75
Students/Senior Citizens - $60*
The New England Comedy All Stars series continues in 2018, with performances on:
See all four shows for one low price with our popular Laugh Pass - just $88.00!
Passes will be available mid-October.
Call (860) 928-7887 for more information.
Last chance to laugh with us this year - November 11!
Laugh Pass holders MUST call the Box Office at (860) 928-7887 to make a reservation for the performance they plan to attend in order to be assured a seat.
The box office is open Monday through Friday from 10- 5 pm.
at 30 Front Street in Putnam, Connecticut.
Credit card reservations may also be made by calling 860-928-7887.