We think the Bradley is a special place. Make it your special place too!
- For info on volunteer opportunities, click HERE.
- To start volunteering with TNECT, click HERE.
- We are currently accepting applications for our Board of Directors until November 1 . Board members need not have theatrical experience - just a love of the Bradley and several hours per month to give. To learn more, please click HERE.
- To sign up to work at a specific show performance, click HERE.
- For more information contact our business office at (860) 928-7887.
It takes many helping hands to keep the Bradley running. For every actor, there are three unseen heroes generously contributing their time building and painting sets, working backstage, managing props, set dressing, doing make-up, sewing costumes, producing, and managing the business of each production. Then there are the show directors, stage managers, technical directors, musicians, lighting and sound technicians.
If performance isn't you, working under the direction of the House Manager on show nights as ushers, ticket scanners, concessions staff, or popcorn makers are also options.
Acting, singing, dancing! Even if you've never "trod the boards", the Bradley is just the place for you to start. Acting, like most other activities, takes practice, and although we strive for excellence, we do not demand perfection. At the Bradley, we "play" hard, work hard, and laugh hard. We are amateurs but we strive for excellence, and collaborate to make sure we all succeed together!
Please come and audition if you have any interest. You might find it a great joy to join us regardless of the amount of experience you have.
Click HERE for audition information.