2019 Summer Music Camp
Theatre Camp will be Monday June 24th through Friday June 28 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Please be certain that your child brings their lunch and drinks or snacks needed each day.
TheCamp will be held at the The Bradley Playhouse. Students will receive a comprehensive understanding of the audition process, as well as the experience of performing in a musical theatre production. The program will culminate in a performance on the last day of the workshop that family and friends will be invited to attend.
The cost for the camp is $200.00 and is payable with registration.
Students will have the chance to present their new talents at the end of the week in a musical review show, including songs and excerpts from popular plays and musicals. The Team of teachers preparing for the camp are anxious and excited to begin this new musical theatre adventure!
- The first day of camp, we will do team building activities and learn about the audition process. Students will also be exposed to different threatre games and we will begin work on the vocals for the group numbers.
- Second day of camp, students will audition, continue team building activities, and begin choreography for group numbers.
- Third day, students will be cast and we will do a character developement activityand begin blocking the scenes (continue theatre games). Students also learn about frequentlyused threatre terms in the blocking process.
- Four and Fifth days will be spent finishing the show and exposing students to other theatre techniques through threatre games.
- On the last day students will have a final performance at 2:30pm and we will do an honoring activity so that all the students have a chance to discuss what they have learned and praise their friends for helping them grow as performers.
Or you can pay online by filling out the form
below or print and mail the registration form to us.
You wil be redirected to PayPal for completion of payment.