Ticket and Reservation Information
The prices listed below are for individual tickets for season shows.
Please click on the “Season and Flex Passes” link for information regarding those prices.
Adults – $22*
Children/Students/Senior Citizens – $18*
Adults – $26*
Children/Students/Senior Citizens – $23*
Ticket prices vary by event. Please see event details.
Purchase or charge your tickets in advance to avoid long lines at the box office on performance nights, especially for musicals, children’s shows, and the holiday show in December.
The easiest and fastest way to buy tickets is online. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover.
All admission is reserved seating. To get good seats for the performance you want, always reserve or purchase your tickets as early as possible. Do not wait until last minute to reserve your seats — we cannot guarantee Season, Flex and Laugh Pass holders their preferred seats and shows. Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis.
- By buying online and printing tickets at home you can go directly to your seats and avoid the long will call lines!
- A $2.00 facility fee is assessed in addition to the face value of each ticket price. Please click on the “Facility Fee” link below for more information regarding this fee.
- Additional fees may apply to online customers who choose to take advantage of additional (but optional) convenience services.
- Senior Citizens are considered ages 60+ or older.
- Children 3 and older must have a ticket.
- All Season/Flex Pass policies also apply to the Laugh Pass.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL.
Therefore, it is important to be aware of the following information prior to ordering tickets:
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and PayPal are accepted via our online ticket ordering website.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided on the order form for online ticket orders.
- We encourage patrons to print that email and bring it to the Theatre to expedite box office handling.
- Patrons using the “Print Tickets at Home” feature will be able to bypass the box office line.
- “Will Call” tickets will be held at the door and available for pickup 45 minutes prior to show time. Please bring a photo ID when picking up tickets. Tickets will only be issued to the person whose name appears on the online ticket order form.
- TNECT reserves the right to resell “Will Call” tickets not picked up five minutes prior to the start of a show.
Refunds and Exchanges:
There are no refunds or exchanges of any kind except as provided below.
Patrons are encouraged to check this website for cancellations and/or other performance notices prior to a show.
Inclement Weather Policy:
If we hold a performance during inclement weather, we do not refund/exchange tickets.
In the rare event a performance is canceled due to weather or other unanticipated reasons, patrons may receive (at the discretion of TNECT) complimentary tickets to a “make-up” performance, alternative show night tickets (if applicable/available), or a refund.
Please contact TNECT for more information and/or to receive ticket option.
The Theater of Northeastern Connecticut takes its mission to present quality theatre and entertainment to our community very seriously, and recognizes that ticket pricing has to remain reasonable and competitive for our patrons, members, and donors. Although the TNECT is a non-profit organization, we incur the same administrative and overhead expenses as similar for-profit theater and box-office facilities. The TNECT Facility Fee helps us offset expenses which include, but are not limited to, box office equipment leases, ticket printing costs, reservation system expenses, technology fees, maintenance and capital improvement expenses. Please contact the TNECT Business Office for more information or questions regarding the Facility Fee.
For Group Rates:
Please call our Box Office (860) 928-7887 for information on group rates over 10 individuals.
If you have special needs special arrangements can be made by calling the Theatre office at (860) 928-7887 at least five days before the performance with your request.
Please reserve special seating for patrons with wheelchairs. The seats are shown on the seating charts in dark blue.