Our Latest Policies:
Effective August 18, 2021 –
The Bradley Playhouse acknowledges the importance of community-wide vaccination and mask wearing in regard to our ability to create a safe environment for all of our patrons, volunteers, staff, crew, and artists. We strongly encourage all, who are able, to get vaccinated.
Facial masks are required to be worn at all times while inside the Bradley Playhouse, regardless of vaccination status except when eating or drinking in designated areas. Masks must be worn completely covering the nose and mouth and must comply with the CDC guidelines for acceptable face coverings. If a patron does not have an acceptable mask, a mask will be provided.
Patrons will need to be fully vaccinated (as defined below) with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine in order to be permitted to attend events at the Bradley Playhouse. Proof of vaccinations and a valid ticket for the performance will be required at the time of entry. Entry will be denied to patrons who do not provide the documentation as required.
Proof of Vaccination* Required: Proof of full vaccination *or negative test result must come directly from the healthcare provider who administered the vaccination or test result. Patrons may display proof on a smartphone or present a physical copy.
“Fully Vaccinated” means on the day of the performance, as shown on the valid ticket, a patron is:
- at least 14 days after their second dose of an FDA or WHO approved two dose COVID-19 vaccine, or
- at least 14 days after their single dose of an FDA or WHO approved single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
* The only exceptions are:
- Patrons under the age of 12, who must be accompanied by an adult that meets the above vaccination requirements, or
- Patrons who need reasonable accommodations due to a medical exemption or sincerely held religious belief.
** Patrons who are not able to be vaccinated, for one of the exception reasons listed above, must provide, instead of evidence of vaccinations, proof of one of the following:
- negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time or
- negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours (3 days) of the performance start time.
Additionally, we have made significant updates to our building and amenities designed to promote and enhance a healthy and safe patron experience. These include:
- Cleanliness – Increased janitorial protocols have been implemented across all areas of the building focusing on increased cleaning and sanitizing with the specific emphasis on high touch points and frequency.
- Concessions – Concessions will be available and served in a manner consistent with the CDC and State guidelines. For the time being, only water will be available at the concession stand.
Please note: These policies are based on current information and are subject to change.
We are committing to the above requirements through October 31st 2021. Leading up to that date, we will review the current situation and any updated guidance from the CDC and the state of Connecticut to determine what changes may need to be made. All policy changes will be communicated here, on our website, and on our social media platforms.
Thank you for supporting the Theatre of Northeastern Connecticut at the Bradley Playhouse!